DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Innovations in Renewable Energy, Fuel Cells, Solar Cells, and Hydrogen Production” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This edition of the Energy and Power Systems TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) focuses on innovations in the field of renewable energy and hydrogen production. It also provides intelligence on the use of a novel cost-effective system for inspecting and detecting damages in wind blades. The TOE also features innovations based on the use of a photo-electrochemical system for generation of hydrogen from solar irradiation. Additionally, the TOE provides intelligence on the development of perovskite-based tandem solar cells. The TOE also provides intelligence on the use of sustainable thermal energy storage systems and organic solar cells.
The Energy and Power Systems TOE provides insights on the latest advances in the broad range of technology related to the energy industry. The topics regularly presented range from energy storage technologies (solid-state batteries, solar chemical storage and other advanced energy storage devices) to non-renewable energy such as oil and gas.
Special emphasis is given to emerging areas in the renewable sector such as photovoltaics, wind energy, and geothermal energy, and emerging alternative fuels such as hydrogen, syngas, ethanol and biofuels. The EPS TOE keeps clients abreast of the latest R&D developments at major corporate and academic research centres, provides competitor intelligence and helps create strategic alliances.
Key Topics Covered:
- Noninvasive Wind Blades Damage Detection System
- Autonomous Inspections will Benefit Energy and Construction Industries
- Cost-effective Solar Hydrogen Generation System
- Technology Accelerates the Transition Toward Energy Sustainability
- Highly Stable Perovskite Based Tandem Solar Cells
- Perovskite Material for Efficient and Affordable Harvesting of Solar Energy
- Thermodynamically Reversible Reactor for Hydrogen Production
- Technology Accelerates the Transition toward a Power-to-x Concept
- Organic Solar Cell with Enhanced Energy Harvesting Parameters
- Organic Solar Cell for Efficient and Affordable Harvesting of Solar Energy
- Highly Efficient, Sustainable Thermal Energy Storage System
- Thermal Energy Storage is Suitable for Grid-Scale Implementation
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sxr1g